As a charity that operates entirely on donations and fundraising, there are several ways you can help – some won’t even cost you money!
- We are always very grateful for any donation we receive, however small it may seem to you. Every little helps!
You can donate via PayPal https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5UNCA3VBEZ388
Or through JustGiving: https://www.justgiving.com/ssbtr
We can take card payments via Square
If you wish to make a bank transfer, please contact us for our bank details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to hold a fundraising event for us – perhaps running a marathon, sponsored silence by the kids or having a bake sale, please let us know by emailing email@example.com We would be really grateful for any funds raised and would share updates on your activities
- We have many generous donors who set up a Standing Order to the rescue each month. Whether it be £1 or £10, all donations are very gratefully received.
- We organise fundraising events throughout the year so please keep checking our Events page.
- We frequently have merchandise and other items for sale. These are usually sold on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ScottishStaffieRescue
- We also have an Amazon Wishlist and this is updated regularly for items we need for our foster and kennel dogs To purchase items for dogs in our care, please see here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/2JW1CBF396YVB?ref_=wl_share
- Amazon Smiles will donate to us at no cost to you! To sign up, please see https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ and search Scottish Staffordshire Bull Terrier Rescue
- One-off donations for birthdays are always a fun way to celebrate any Staffie lover’s birthday and we are more than happy to do a birthday message on behalf of the Staffies. Please contact us for more information
- Most of our income comes from bequests. If you wish to leave the rescue something in your will, the Staffies really appreciate it.
Information on SSBTR’s income and activities can be found on the OSCR website. For our entry, please see here: https://www.oscr.org.uk/about-charities/search-the-register/charity-details?number=43662